- 12 June 2018Auditor general finds WorkSafeNB independence weakened and decision-making ability hampered by government
Auditor General Kim MacPherson today released her first of two performance audit reports on WorkSafeNB.
- 12 June 2018Auditor general finds unacceptable lack of addiction and mental health services in adult correctional institutions
In her latest report tabled today in the legislative assembly, Auditor General Kim MacPherson identified an unacceptable lack of addiction and mental health services for inmates in provincial adult correctional ...
- 12 June 2018Auditor general lists New Brunswick financial concerns following province’s bond rating trend downgrade
Following the province’s recent bond rating trend downgrade by bond rating agencies, Auditor General Kim MacPherson remains deeply troubled about New Brunswick’s continuing fiscal decline.
- 06 June 2018
Volume I of the 2018 report of the auditor general will be released at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, June 12.
- 27 March 2018Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable Development releases Collaborative Climate Change Report
Today, acting on behalf of auditors general of most provinces and the Auditor General of Canada, Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable Development Julie Gelfand provided the House of Commons ...
- 23 March 2018Federal commissioner of the environment and sustainable development to present collaborative report on climate change on Tuesday, March 27
On behalf of the auditors general of most provinces, as well as the auditor general of Canada, the federal commissioner of the environment and sustainable development, Julie Gelfand, will be ...
- 23 November 2017
Auditor General Kim MacPherson today released her special examination on residential property assessment.
- 23 November 2017Progress on reducing the deficit but concerns remain regarding sustainability of province’s finances
Auditor General Kim MacPherson noted in her report released today that she is encouraged by the province’s recent short-term fiscal progress.
- 23 November 2017
Auditor General Kim MacPherson today provided an update on the status of performance audit (Value-For-Money) recommendations made in her past reports.
- 20 November 2017
Volumes III, IV and V of the 2017 report of the auditor general will be released at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 23.