Auditor General of New Brunswick
Volumes II and III of the 2022 auditor general report to be released24 November 2022
FREDERICTON (GNB) – Volumes II and III of the 2022 report of the auditor general will be released at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 29.
At that time, copies of the report will be available online at the Auditor General of New Brunswick website.
Volume II contains:
- Chapter 1 – Performance Audit – Key Messages from the Auditor General
- Chapter 2 – Contaminated Sites – Department of Environment and Local Government
- Chapter 3 – Environmental Trust Fund – Department of Environment and Local Government
- Chapter 4 – Followup Recommendations from Prior Years’ Performance Audit Chapters
Volume III contains:
- Chapter 1 – Financial Audit – Key Messages from the Auditor General
- Chapter 2 – Annual Surplus, Net Debt, and Funded Debt
- Chapter 3 – State of New Brunswick’s Financial Condition
- Chapter 4 – Results of our Audit of the Province of New Brunswick’s Financial Statements
- Chapter 5 – Results of our Crown Agency Financial Statement Audits
In addition to the report, a PowerPoint presentation, news releases and one-page summaries of chapters will be available on the auditor general’s website.
Stock images of auditor general Paul Martin can be found on the website’s photo gallery.
Note to news media:
Embargoed copies of materials will be available to media press gallery members at 8 a.m. on Tuesday. Those wishing to receive these materials should contact Jolyne Roy firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Monday.